Participants of SIZ “Jizzakh” are exempted from:
- Income tax,
- Property tax for legal entities,
- Social infrastructure development tax,
- Unified tax for small enterprises,
- Mandatory contribution to the Republic’s Road Fund
Besides the above said, the participants are also exempted from customs duties (except customs fees) on equipment, components and materials that are not produced in the country and are imported to the SIZ “Jizzakh” within the framework of projects implementation in accordance with the list approved by the Cabinet of the Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The above mentioned privileges and preferences are granted for a period from 3 to 7 years depending on the amount invested. The following rule applies.
- for the direct investment amount of 0.3 mln to 3.0 mln US dollars – the period is 3 years;
- for the direct investment amount of 3.0 mln to 5.0 mln US dollars – the period is 5 years;
- for the direct investment amount of 5.0 mln to 10.0 mln US dollars – the period is 7 years
- for the direct investment amount over 10.0 mln US dollars – the period is 10 years. with the application for the next 5 years the rates of income tax and the single tax payment in the amount of 50 percent below the current rates.