The location of enterprises of PPE participants is carried out by the administrative councils of PPE in accordance with the preliminary plans for development or general plans for the development of PPE when concluding investment agreements.
First of all, enterprises of PPE participants are located on the unused territory of industrial zones with the definition of the land plot in the sizes required for construction.
2. Works on the preparation of materials for the allocation of land plots, including approvals in authorized bodies and organizations, are carried out on a contractual basis by the state enterprise of land management and real estate cadastre of the relevant region at the expense of PPE participants who are allocated land plots at the rates agreed with the administrative councils of PPE.
3. The Investor together with the PPE Directorate, in accordance with the preliminary development plan or the master plan for the development of PPE, shall study and determine the location of the placed enterprise in the territory of PPE.
4. The participants of the PPE prepare an application in the name of the hokim of the relevant oblast on the allotment of the land plot for the construction of the facility, which specifies for what purposes and for what period the land plot, its location and size, with the justification of the required area, postal address, details of the legal entity or passport data of an individual.
PPE participants submit a prepared statement to the PPE directorates who, within one working day from the day of receipt of the application, forward it with their petition to the hokim and state land management enterprises and real estate cadastre of the relevant area. A copy of the decision (or an extract from the decision) of the Administrative Council of the PPE on placing the enterprise with a copy from the preliminary building plan or the master plan for the development of PPE with the location of the selected land plot is attached to the application.
5. The state enterprise of land management and real estate cadastre of the region prepares materials on the allotment of the land plot within five working days.
6. The Directorate of PPE during the execution of work on the choice of a land plot carries out:
preparation of proposals to the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade for the selection of a land plot for the implementation of new investment projects, based on investment applications and the master plan for the development of PPE, as well as engineering, communications and transport infrastructure for their subsequent introduction for consideration of the Administrative Council;
the direction of the list of investment projects, as well as objects of engineering, communications and transport infrastructure envisaged for implementation in the coming year, indicating the selected places for their placement and the size of land plots on the basis of investment applications submitted by investors for the advance provision of measures for the allocation of land a site to the investor;
sending a copy of the decision of the Administrative Council to the status of a PPE participant with the application of the project investor for the allotment of the land plot, including the copy of the territory coordinated with the developer of the PPE master plan.
7. In the course of work on the allocation of land, state-owned land management and real estate cadastre of the region:
on the basis of decisions of the Administrative Council and materials sent by the Directorate of PPE, determine the boundaries and the total area of the allocated land for investment projects and objects of engineering and communication infrastructure;
determine the composition of owners, users, tenants and land owners, as well as agricultural and other types of land;
determine the presence on the allotted land plot of buildings and structures, residential buildings, including self-built;
determine the extent of losses of owners, users, lessees and landowners arising in connection with the withdrawal (purchase) of land from them in accordance with the procedure established by law;
in case of withdrawal of agricultural and forest lands, the extent of losses of agricultural and forestry production shall be determined in accordance with the procedure established by law;
Appraisal organizations are involved in determining the value of buildings, if there are buildings and structures, residential houses to be demolished on the allotted land;
if available, make up a list of the families of citizens who are being relocated, indicating who wishes to receive new land or apartments;
determine the need and direction of reclamation of the land plot (for use in agriculture, forestry, fisheries or other purposes), removal of the fertile soil layer;
execute protocols with each owner, user, tenant and owner of the land plot on consent and conditions for the seizure (purchase) of land from them;
carry out the preparation of materials on the allocation of land for investment projects and objects of engineering and communication infrastructure,